Please find below a link to our weekly school menu for the Autumn/Winter term 2017/18:-
All Saints’ New Kitchen
The Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Local Authority funded the extension to our existing kitchen so that all hot school meals could be prepared and cooked on site.
Take a look at our new kitchen.
Governor’s Visit for School Lunch
All Saints Governors were invited to come and enjoy a school lunch with the children. They helped to serve the food and sat down with the children to enjoy our family service experience.
Free Dinner Entitlement
Check with your local council to see if your child qualifies for free school meals and find out how to apply.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit