Our Mission Statement
ALL SAINTS CHURCH OF ENGLAND (VA) INFANT SCHOOL AND PRE-SCHOOL
Opening hearts and minds through the grace and love of God
At All Saints Infant School & Pre-School, children always come first and we try to nourish, challenge, prepare and inspire them within a Christian ethos.
We believe in valuing all who contribute towards the successful running of our schools and pre-school including children, parents, carers, governors, teaching and non-teaching staff.
This Mission Statement lies at the heart of our schools’ aims. It is the philosophical basis for all of the school’s policies and through these, for everything that happens in and round the school.
Our aspiration is for everyone at All Saints to:
- feel happy, secure, safe and valued at school and pre-school
- develop a growing awareness of their own inner self and spirituality, and of the power of the Christian faith to transform lives
- develop healthy relationships based on care, trust, compassion and forgiveness
- show acceptance for and understanding of others who may have different beliefs or needs
- strive for the highest standards of achievement, developing the confidence and skills to be independent, motivated and self-disciplined learners
- have a positive approach to life, contributing to the well-being of the community and building hope for the future
We hope that children will leave our school with open hearts and minds, ready to respond to the opportunities that lie before them and to experience the joy of life in all its fullness.
A message from our Executive Head Teacher, Mrs Joanna Redfern
Welcome to the All Saints C of E Infant and Preschool website.
All Saints is a small and lively school with long established links with All Saints Church and the local community in Huthwaite.
Our school prides itself on its welcoming and friendly atmosphere in which our pupils, staff, parents and governors are respected and valued as children of God. We believe that children learn best when there is a strong partnership between home and school and we value a close working relationship with our parents and carers.
All staff and governors work together to provide a caring, stimulating and distinctively Christian environment in which the children feel loved and secure. They learn to respect and value the needs of each other and work together to achieve their full potential.
It is our hope that through the grace and love of God, our children, irrespective of race, gender or disability, have access to a high quality education that prepares them for life in all its fullness.
If you should require any more information about our school, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
“The distinctly Christian values of the school are evident in all aspects of the school life, including relationships and the commitment to do the very best for the pupils.” SIAMS Report January 2015
Click here to read full report Diocese-SIAMS-Report-2015
Christingle Church Service – Sunday, 8th December 2019