Admissions to All Saints C of E Infant School
If your child is due to start school with us soon, please refer to ‘Starting at All Saints C of E Infant School‘ for full details regarding welcoming you and your child to our school.
This section on the website includes our Welcome Pack and all the information you will need, prior to their start date with us.
Applications for 2024-25
If your child was born between 01 September 2019 and 31 August 2020 you will need to apply for a school place between 6th November 2023 and 15th January 2024. The Offer date is 16th April 2024.
For further information and to apply for a place visit: NCC Apply for a School Place September 2024
If you require help with the application you can use the Nottinghamshire applications helpline: 0300 500 80 80.
Please see below appeals timetable and application form if you wish to appeal an admissions decision.
Change of school in-year
If you wish to apply for a ‘school place in-year’ during the current school year, please click on the link below:
Free School Meals Application
If you receive one of the qualifying benefits listed below you can register for free school meals. This will also enable the school to claim pupil premium allocation, ensuring all pupils have full access to all wider opportunities and are monitored carefully. Learn more about our Pupil Premium allocation here.
Free school meals eligibility criteria
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earning from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after the person stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Once completed please return your form to All Saints Infant School either by hand, post or by email to email@example.com.