1st October 2019
Huthwaite All Saints Church of England Voluntary Aided Infant and Pre-School is going out to consultation on its 2021-22 admission arrangements for the following reasons:-
- The School Admissions Code 2014 requires admission arrangements to be consulted on at least once every 7 years.
- The Governing Body at the school is proposing to standardise how its admission arrangements are set out and the text and definitions used will be identical to the format adopted by other Church schools and academies in Nottinghamshire. However, All Saints will continue to have its own individual over subscription criteria.
Full details of the admission arrangements can be found below:-
Please see Mrs Benham in the school office to collect a paper copy if required.
25th February 2019
Please see the communication below which we have received from Jonathan Smith, Admissions and Pupil Place Planning Officer at NCC:-
On the 20th May 2019, the Children and Young People’s Committee of NCC approved the proposals of Governing Bodies of All Saints Infant School and of the County Council to:
- Change the age range of All Saints Infant School in order for it to become a one form entry primary school.
- Alter the admission arrangements which formally link All Saints CE Infant School with Woodland View Primary School.
- Reason: Projections indicate that from September 2020 there is a growing shortage of places in Huthwaite which becomes acute from September 2021. All Saints CE Infant School is popular and over-subscribed. A feasibility study has been commissioned to establish the viability of options that will deliver additional primary places in Huthwaite. Among options to be considered, is one to develop a Key Stage 2 (junior age children) facility with a suitably sized playing field, hall, off-street parking and pre-school that would enlarge the premises of All Saints Infant School, converting it into a primary school.
Please see below for paperwork relating to the Consultation on the proposed development of All Saints C of E Primary School:-